Saturday, May 9, 2009

Why I have disappeared for such a long time? um....

Ok, There is a list of reasons why I have disappeared from my blog for such a ruddy long time:

-Lazy, lazy and lazy!!
-Too much work!! Trust me!! It's not an oxymoron from what I just said. My work at school and my research at another school drove me into a crazy woman constantly dreaming about my bed with my teddy bear bedsheet (my late mother bought it for me before she died as she wanted to think of me as still her little daughter....a bit perverse and the cause of my peter pan syndrome... )Perennially deprived of sleep. I need to be lazy because I need to escape from the cruel reality of neverending work. I need a break.... from everything. The first thing I could give myself a break is to... stop writing my blog.
-Too much traveling in the past few months - closely related to the above two. Just finished my trip to Thailand (for fun) and Beijing (for work) and now coming up - with the trip to the States (for work, again!!). I love traveling but constant traveling means that I would need to give something up and then... well... my blog writing stops.
-Too many excuses.....
-All of the above

I think it's time that I should start coming back to my blog because 1) I have got tonnes of things to write; 2) I have to use this to reorganize my thoughts for my research 3) all of the above.

Let the writing begin, again!!
Good night and see you later!!!

No comments: